Saturday 30 January 2010

The first post with some nerves

Hey the first post , after a fantastic racing season last year with some great trips away to race inc Canada , North Africa & France and some good results along the way , I was happy with them at least ! Now for the big one the 6633 Arctic ultra with one month to go http://www.6633ultra.com 350 Miles across the northern most region of Canada in the middle of winter crazy ,and not even I can explain why check out the videos on the web to see the conditions . I hope to keep an up to date record on this blog of the next five weeks buildup before the race and during it with hopefully Phil my brother in law who has kindly volunteered as race crew updating the blog along the way . Training going well although suffering a little with sore arch on foot but I guess goes with territory . Pennine Bridleway relay tomorrow doing leg two and running back after so should be good 25 miler .

No comments:

Post a Comment